Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2006 Revisited
I didn't write every month, but here are the leads to my sporatical postings of 2006.


In the 154 years since this great country was first formed, there has been only two great presidents: Benjamin Franklin and you.

It is true. I dumped a girl not because of boredom or aspirations for a better girlfriend. In the end, I did it because I was hungry, really hungry.

Iraq seems to be slipping further and further into the abyss.

So this chick named Iris comes to my studio. She's the quiet-type--not prone to offer eye contact or a warm smile.

Steakbellie away/Vacation in New York State/Wife’s heart with Artie

It is a sad, sad story that needs to be told.

Thanks Captain! (One day late)

One day at work I was asleep under my desk. It was OK, because I put on my schedule that I had a lunch meeting in Coney Island. Then I walked around the office that morning huffing and puffing. "Damn it, I have to go all the way to Coney Island for a meeting. Can you believe that?"

The young doctor ran his sinewy fingers through his dark wavy hair. He paused and sighed, measuring his thoughts; buying some time.

Colls, NJ, December 26, 2006-- Papa may have a brand new bag, but the Godfather of Soul is looking for a barely used coffin.

No comments: