Friday, January 19, 2007

Forgiveness

Consumer Reports gaffed on a recent study of car seats; Isaiah Washington got called out for using inappropriate language to describe a co-worker; and George Bush may have been a tad careless in his approach to Iraq.

So who is perfect?

Hey gang, things happen. If you have apologized and are truly sincere about it, then I forgive you. In fact, even if you haven't apologized or weren't sincere when you did, I forgive you too.

Congratulations, everyone starts with a clean slate today. Now that I have absolved you of sin, your job is to stay pure.

Heretofore, once you have done/said something that would land you on the pages of the National Enquirer, please report it here. Artie, is using the honor system. You are all honorable people.

3 comments:

katrocket said...

clean slate right before the weekend! woohoo!

I might have a story or two for you on Monday.

Mary Lois said...

Gee, thanks, Artie! I could use a little absolution every once in a while.

Bert Bananas said...

Only Absolutists practice Absolution... Or is it Absolutionists? Luckily you've forgiven me this error.

I want very much to stay pure, or at least prurient. I shall give it a go, mate. Cor blimey!