Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Donald is losing it.

I just watched the Miss Universe Pagent and was greatly disappointed that there was not one contestant from outside the galaxy. What's up Trumpster, your flair for the self promotion does not extend beyond the planet Earth?

Miss Universe is fun. No talent needed. I am amused by contests that reward genetic superiority (OK, and maybe some surgical genius, as well). I guess Trump can get away with this because he is, well...Trump. If Hitler tried to organize a beauty contest, I imagine he would catch some flack. Then again, I am not sure Hitler's judges would be fair to Miss Israel.

By the way, Miss Puerto Rico won. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Puerto Rico a territory of the US? Is it fair that the US get's more than one entry? I think Guam might have had a contestant as well, so that makes three.

Given Puerto Rico's status as a terristory of the US, I wonder if Junior will invite Miss Universe to the White House. I know Clinton would.

No comments: