Monday, November 15, 2010

Rob Pattison Drives Traffic Here

It is 5:35 am and I have been up for four hours writing a speech I am not particularly proud of.  Oh, I know what you are thinking. "Hey Writer-Boy, you just ended that sentence with a preposition.  Gotcha!"

Yeah...umm...whatever.  Everyone knows that is pedantic nonsense up with which I shall not put. (Thanks, Churchill).

I really have nothing to say or write, but just wanted to check in.  It is kind of fun to do this with nary a friend knowing I am blogging again.  I assume I will eventually be found out, but until then, let's make fun of my douchebag friends.  Okay, you go first.

Lastly, what's up with the title?  I just want to see if putting a celebrity's name increases web traffic.  Given I have NO followers, anyone who comes here does so by random chance or is looking for someone else.  Results to follow.

No comments: